Friday 13 January 2017

[Bekal] [makcik-kantin] BOTD W2 2017 - January


Assalamualaikum.
Peace Be Upon You.
 
When school-term is in session, my Makcik Kantin duty resumes.
 
Bekal breakfast ke taska is a must. I have tried to convince Ah Boy tak payah bawak bekal pegi sekolah. I thought he might agree coz maybe macam tak cool dah sekolah menengah bawak bekal,.. kot? Plus takut the food spoil coz dia sesi petang and I prepared whatever bekal sebelah pagi before pegi kerja.. But my darling Ah Boy insisted.
 
Anyway, 2nd week of school almost ends today. I prepare bekal everyday but only managed to bekal-fie the past two days only. Excuse my forgetfulness. Be warned that mine are a far cry from those bento berhias like other moms do. Very simple and basic.
 
And here's my Thursday and Friday BOTD - Bekal of The Day.

The simple humble egg toast or fondly known as roti telur.
The twist - chicken salami and cheese slice.
I added a bit of condensed milk alongside salt in the egg mixture.
While still hot, place a slice of cheese and you watch it slowly melts,, such a therapeutic sight :-D

These I prepared from frozen pizza and nuggets. I always have these (and the likes) in my freezer for those days of mental block tak tau nak masak apa.

I will be back with my Makcik Kantin ramblings and BOTD next Friday. InsyaAllah.
Till then, have a nice weekends. Spend the time wisely with your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment