Sunday 5 February 2017

[Bekal] [Makcik Kantin] BOTD Week 4 & Week 5 (Jan & Feb)

Assalamualaikum.
Peace Be Upon You.

Week 4 2017 saw only three days of school (hip hip hurray!).
And Week 5 also had 3 days of school (hip hip hurray!).
Me and my husband enjoyed an extra day since our office address is in KL (hip hip hurray!)

Domino's Pizza tu leftover from dinner the night before.
Got some cruchy apples at AEON Big, sprinkled generously with serbuk asam masin (something I need to reduce/avoid)


I chopped some prawns then sautéed until fully cooked.
Then added to beaten eggs along with a bit of fresh milk and salt.

Sans sayur for the kids because of two reasons
(1) Ah Boy doesn't like greens
(2) To ensure the food won't go bad too quickly

I had mine with generous helping of sliced tomatoes and lettuce.


Ayamas' English Breakfast's sausage is our favourite. It's flavourful. It's meaty and remain soft.
I also made scrambled eggs.
I put slices of bread, the kids can choose what they want for filling.
 
 
My kids absolutely love Buttermilk Chicken Fritters. I cut chicken breasts into small strips and marinade with buttermilk. Buttermilk can be very expensive so I made mine using milk and vinegar.

 
Pan fried the beef salami and arranged them on slices of bread. Topped with cheese slice and toasted.
 
That was the line-up for the past two weeks whenever school in session. Simple, easy peasy. It just needs a bit of effort getting up early. Some can be done beforehand the night before. That can save some of your morning time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment